Applegreen UK Crawley 2015This project comprised of a complete internal and external fit out in just 16 weeks. All works were carried out in a live working environment with the construction works phased so as to allow the facility to continue normal business operations. This was done with minimal disruption to the client. The end result was a next generation, ultra modern Service Station. The full extent of all these works included
- Setting up barriers/ fencing to establish clear pathways for moving in and out secondary containment to prevent slips.
- Build temporary wall.
- Remove shelving/ suspended ceiling.
- Skim ceiling and beams
- General demolition works
- External and internal drainage
- Floor and wall tiling
- Construction of stub walls and ceilings
- Installation of line marking
- Removal of waste
- De- mobilize and make good area