RB Wallace Ltd, have become specialists in remediation projects in Ireland. We are proficient in the development of conceptual models and remediation strategies. We have a clear understanding of implementing current legislation and waste management regulations.
Remediation Projects Overview
– Carry out all site clearance and preparation works.
– Excavation of all waste that needs to be removed from site in accordance with all guidelines as set out within the Remediation Programme.
– Identify all waste material that is being landfilled and ensure that it is disposed of in accordance with the requirements as per the waste permit of the waste facility.
– Ensure that whatever material can be recovered for re-use is identified and stockpiled correctly during the excavation stage of the project.
– Construction of capping works, lining works and all drainage works is to be carried out where applicable on projects to ensure that the site is environmentally friendly.
– Carry out site investigation works where required.
– Ensure that the site is remediated to a degree that it will promote natural rehabilitation and growth of vegetation.
– Carry out all site fencing and associated ancillary works.
– All work is to be carried out in compliance with environmental controls, Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Standards.